family photo

family photo

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finally a Little Snow

I enjoy snow.  Everything looks so clean and pretty.  My kids enjoy it even more.  The news said that there was a major snowstorm coming.  It was to arrive during the night or early morning.  I woke up and not a drop of snow.  Then about a half an hour later boom, lovely white flakes started coating the ground.  Within the hour the ground was covered.  Not thinking it much of a big deal I encouraged Alex to head off to school.  On his way he watched cars sliding around and one actually slid off the road.  Quite exciting.  We got some school work done, then the kids ran out to play while I made lunch.  They came in quite cold but ventured out after lunch, each with their own task ahead.  Latisha helped Cassandra make a few more snowmen and Danika helped Sierra shovel Alex's drive way.  She was concerned for him.  I made a stew for tonight and my house smells great.  Thank you Lord for the snow.  Hopefully, the hills are getting all they need.  Hope you enjoyed your day.  God Bless

Isabella so cute in her suit, but didn't stay out very long

My very excited daughters

The puppy thought the snow a bit cold and kept trying to sit on the girls

Cassandra's first snowman

The horses were so fun to watch.  The were having a great time.

And this one is for...

The girls making a path for Alex

our snowman line up.
Alicia 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.