family photo

family photo

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Look at This Little Girl Grow

Brinley is almost 6 weeks old.  She is very alert and growing every day.  We are grateful that we get to spend time with her and love on her.  She loves to be held and lets me talk to her.  I love how she watches me when I hold her with great interest in all I have to tell her.  Of course most of what I have to tell her is how beautiful and loved she is.  I think she agrees with me, although at times she looks like "Grandma has lost her mind."  How fun it is to be a grandma, almost as fun as being a parent.  I thought I should update you all on her growing.  She had a doctor's appointment the other day and is over her birthweight and progressing quite well.

While Alexander and Ivy were here for Christmas they did a photo shoot with Brent, Latisha and family.  It turned out wonderful.  Here are a few of the photos.  I am very happy with how they turned out.  Alexander and Ivy do a great job on photography and Brent, Latisha, August and Brinley did a great job also.

God bless and have a great day,
Alicia








I can't tell you my favorite, I just love them all.
This picture is from just a few days ago.  Look at
those adorable cheeks.  

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.