family photo

family photo

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Christmas Holiday 2017 pt 3

Thankfully Alex, Ivy, and Weston got to spend the week here.  Every day had an activity, so I hope they aren't exhausted from their vacation.  We enjoyed our time together.  Tuesday we went to a movie.  Then Wednesday Latisha and I woke up with the same idea, sledding.  It was a beautiful day, sunny and not too cold a day.  I was surprised Latisha was up for sledding, only being 2 weeks since she gave birth, but that is my girl.  Brinley was wrapped in several layers and in the front back, absolutely snug as a bug.  It was also Weston's first time sledding.  I believe fun was had by all.

Latisha and Brinley

Aidric, August and Brent


The sledders are set and ready to...

go

Weston's first time sledding

adorable

Danika and Weston

The family 

David with Weston, August, and Aidric

Isabella and Alli

my sons

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun being able to go sledding and make memories together1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you and Brinley got to join in the fun.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.