family photo

family photo

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Christmas Holiday 2017 pt 5

Friday was Alexander and Ivy's last full day here, so they blessed us with having Weston's first birthday party here with family.  It was a bit early for his birthday, but this way we could all take a part in the festivities.  Ivy went for a woods theme, it was adorable! Weston performed well and it was a great celebration.  He got to have his first piece of cake and it was so cute.  He loved it and I was so glad we got it recorded.

The next morning they were off and made it home in good time with good roads.  It felt like the holiday was over, but with the tree still up and the Christmas lights still aglow I held on to the season to the new year.  Happy New Year one and all.  I pray this year finds you well and may we all grow in the strength and knowledge of our Lord.  God Bless

Alicia

















7 comments:

  1. Such a handsome little boy :) it was so fun being able to celebrate his birthday early!
    Latisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following you blog for a while but I haven't commented yet, but I have a question. I was wondering if the lantern on the table has a real candle in it or not? My mother has been looking for lanterns that will hold real candles, and those ones look like the type she is looking for. If they do hold real candles, where did you purchase them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not, but I have seen similar ones at hobby lobby that I believe you can put a candle in. Thank you for following our blog.

      Delete
    2. Okay. Thank you. Your welcome. I enjoy reading about your family, and especially about Isabella, my little brother has Down Syndrome.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting the party for us! It was such a fun week full of celebrating together! So many wonderful memories made :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved doing it and am so grateful we got to celebrate this special day with you all.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.