family photo

family photo

Friday, October 14, 2016

Baby Blessing

We are so excited to announce Brent, Latisha, and August are adding to their family.  Next May they are expecting a new baby.  I posted this the other day and lost it, so if you commented please forgive me.  It is so wonderful and we are grateful to the Lord for new life.  Latisha is experiencing the joys of first trimester pregnancy :) but she is grateful to be going through it again.  We actually got to get a little peek at the baby the other day, and the baby is perfect and right where it should be.  Praise God!!!


Psalms 30:11
"Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness"
Look at our precious little grandson.
Have a blessed Day.
Alicia

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited to have this new little one on the way!
    Latisha Walter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations !!! We are so looking forward to holding this new little one.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.