family photo

family photo

Friday, June 15, 2012

Psalms 37

This scripture just jumped out at me the other day and it is good for today, so I'll share with you and maybe it will be an encouragement to you also.  "Trust in the Lord and do good; so shat thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.  And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.  Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.  Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil."  Psalms 37:3-8.

A few days ago we got to go to the zoo with our dear friends.  I don't know that I really paid much attention to the animals I was just enjoying time with my friend and our kids.   I got some cute pictures hope you enjoy.

God Bless







Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.