family photo

family photo

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Answers?

It has been a while since my last post.  So, a little update.  First Isabella had her hearing test and it just showed a mild hearing loss.  They feel many other test could be done.  As a parent it is so hard to find what is necessary.  It would be so nice if there was just one test that answered all questions.  Maybe she just isn't ready to talk and all this other stuff is unnecessary.  I was very frustrated the other day and my husband reminded me, "she is so happy and isn't that what we really want."  Happy she is and that I do want.  She is a very happy and loving girl, that is so great, and I am so thankful for her joy and just to have her in my life.  So on our way home from her test I had a little talk with her.  "Ok, now I know you can hear me, no more getting away with ignoring me."  :)


 We had a princess day for our Bright Lights group the other day.  The girls loved dressing up and some even wore tiaras.  One girls asked if we could do this every week.  We are also setting up a BL conference and that is very exciting.
 We got to go camping with some friends and the kids enjoyed fun boating.

Wish you could hear the screams of delight.  :)

Alex and his friend boarding

Cassie loved the boats.
 Isabella got her first full pony tail.  So cute.
 Canned some cherries, froze some and made dessert with some.
 My wonderful friend Amy, heard of a lady getting rid of her raspberry bushes.  It is something I really wanted.  I can't believe how much they cost in the store and even a plant is around $7 a piece.  So as we dug them up we started laughing $7, $14, $21...  Lots of fun.  Hope this weather is not to hot and they will transplant well.
here is my garden growing and producing.  So exciting.  

We are blessed with such great family, friends, ministry and so much more.  It is so good to know God has all the answers we need and He is more than enough.  

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.