family photo

family photo

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Alexander

All dressed up 

18 years ago after his life flight adventure.  Thankyou Lord for protecting our son.
Another year older.  Wow how time flies.  I was going through the morning pondering what was happening at this time 19 years ago.  Obviously, 19 years ago,  I had little idea of the adventure ahead.  We are so blessed to have Alexander as our son.  My nick name for him has always been sonshine.  That is what he is to so many, a ray of sunshine and for me, my sonshine.  This last year Alex completed his first full year of  college.  He did quite well and enjoyed the college life.  Now he is working hard long days for a painter in hopes of raising more money for the year ahead.  We look forward to this next year.  God Bless you my son, He which hath begun a good work in you will complete it.  (Philippians 1:6)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.