family photo

family photo

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week in Revue

Fun week for starting off so crazy.  Saturday the girls had a Bible quiz match.  It went well as far as I could tell.  I woke with a cold that got worse and worse as the match proceeded.  The cold stuck around for a couple days before finally easing up.  
Sierra's team.  It was mixed up clothes day.  This is not how they normally drew

Danika's team
Tuesday night we had a great (double) date night with some dear friends.  We called them at the last moment and they were able to get away.  They brought their adorable baby, who is 3 months old.  She was a delight all evening and we so enjoyed time out with good friends.

Wednesday was shopping day.  Danika and Cassandra went with me.  Cassie was insistent of brining her little Bible with her.  This was of concern to Danika.  But it was so cute.  Cassie walked around the store proudly caring her beloved pink New Testament Bible.  She looked adorable.
Here Cassandra on her big wheel, wearing her brother hat and singing away.
Next we had a beautiful snow fall on Bright Lights day.  The day started off with a little sprinkle that turned into a dusting and then layers of beautiful white snow.  A bit of a surprise.  But the girls loved going out and shoveling in preparation for our group.  Our meeting went great.

 Then as an early Birthday gift, today my lovely daughter Latisha gave me a wonderful pedi and mani.  How fun.  She did a wonderful job as always.  She is so artistic and paints on cute little flowers and swirls. It is definitely a gift she has.  I normally don't paint my fingernails because with all the cleaning and wiping I do they don't look good long.  I'll be careful and maybe they will be good for a couple days.

Now the snow is mostly gone and maybe spring is about to move in.  Hope you are all having a great day.

God Bless.

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. I hope this goes through?

    I love your nails!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear friend. I hope this next year is filled with blessings and joy from the Lord.

    Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I don't know why it didn't last time. Thank you so much! Latisha did a great job. The picture is blurry but she did some very cute pretties. :) God Bless
      Love ya, Alicia

      Delete
  2. Love the nails! Happy late bithday!!!

    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog....

    In Christ,
    Kelsey
    And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love Him, to enable them to fulfill the purpose for which they are called. (Romans 8:28)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelsey. I really appreciate that today.

      Delete
  3. Hey!!! those are kisses on top of the cupcakes , pressed in upside down after baking!!!! thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.