family photo

family photo

Friday, April 15, 2011

What in the World



Things are going well around here.  We had a fun flower birthday party for Danika.  Complete with flower pizza, flower fingernails, flower cake, and Sierra and Latisha made the girls flower balloons they learned to make at the Maxwell conference.   We even had Chad and Jessica and family over.  It was so good to see them.  They are such a wonderful family and inspirational. 

A while back we received a Prolife magazine.  I hadn't even opened it until a couple days ago.  What I saw so appalled me.  As I thumbed through the magazine I saw the back of a precious little babies head.  At the base of this infants head was a huge black hole.  It so shocked me.  The way this baby died haunts my mind.  I have always been and always will be appalled by abortion in all of its gruesome barbaric murders, but this image so hurt me deep in my heart.  This baby didn't have a chance.  I have yet to find a reason one would murder their own child who safely rests in their womb.  When did our country come to accept abortion as a choice?  What is wrong with people?!?  Are people really so selfish to think that murder could be acceptable.  It angers me to see people will call it a choice.  It is murder.  I think sometimes we need to have a glimpse of how horrible something is to even partially grasp the horror of it all. It grieves my heart to know that abortion is so accepted by so many and overlooked by others.  It should help us determine who should be making the laws of this country.  Why would anyone vote for someone who makes laws that allow and even encourages abortion?  What kind of an individual would make a law to murder another if it so pleases them.   It is my understanding that my grandfather, a very devote Democrat, stop voting because of these issues.  I challenge you if you in any way feel abortion is a choice to research what abortion is.   When did murder of an Innocent human being become a choice.  When I think of abortion I think of how very evil the devil is.  How he must be thrilled with the shedding of innocent blood.  I grieve for the women who have made the decision with no idea of what they were really doing.  I pray that God would open our eyes.  Some people think the answer is to provide contraceptives.  I just learned in the dvd "Children are a Blessing," when contraceptives are handed out in schools abortion triples.  We need to train our children that children are a blessing and that murder is wrong and brings a curse.  May God help us as a nation, may good be seen as good and evil as evil.   God bless you all this day.

2 comments:

  1. we had a nice time at Danika's party!!!!

    Abortion is the most wicked thing I can imagine in my mind!!! And we wonder why the wrath of God is upon us?!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jessica. I have no idea how this is legal and accepted. We loved having you here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.