family photo

family photo

Monday, June 6, 2016

Cassandra Turns Eight!

For the past three months I kept saying Cassandra was eight.  I guess I was ahead of myself, but now it is official, Cassandra is eight!  She really wanted a "Belle" party, so we did our best.  David and I attended the our states homeschool conference Friday and Saturday.  I am so thankful for the conference and people that work so hard to pull it off.  It is so encouraging and very well done.  But it is always the same weekend as Cassandra's birthday, which makes things challenging.   We got several things done before the conference and my girls put the rest together for a fun party.

Happy birthday Cassandra, the Lord has so many good things and big plans for your future,  we are so excited to see it all unfold and blessed to be apart of it.  We love you!!

Have a great day and God Bless!
Alicia

friend party








family party at Brent and Latisha's


look at our little grand baby getting so big

such a lovely sunset

Cassandra's birthday pictures


unfortunately she was having a terrible time with allergies





The dog likes to join our pictures.




2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.