family photo

family photo

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring is Here

Finally we are getting our plants to bloom and the yard to green.  No, I haven't got my garden in yet but Latisha has volunteered to get it going and the girls are wanting to help.  We might be a bit late but we will have a garden.  I love watching the trees flower and the daffodils and tulips in full bloom.  This time of year has been very exciting to me.  From March to June we celebrate 7 birthdays and an anniversary.  It makes for a busy time but very blessed.  Of course along with the lovely plants putting on leaves, flowers blooming and grass lushing up and turning green there are some weeds.  Oh, how if left alone these weeds can grow and take over my lovely plants.  Such a life lesson.  Be on your guard and remove weeds from both your life and the lives of your children before the weeds overtake them.  There you go, something to think about.  Well, here are some cute updated pictures of our new Aidric.  Loving time with my little guy and all my family.  Have a great day and God bless.

4 weeks


one month


smiling at mama.  Happy mama and happy baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.