family photo

family photo

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Danika double digits

Happy Birthday to my darling daughter Danika.  What a help and blessing you are.  I love watching you grow into the young lady of God you are becoming.  It is hard to believe 10 years have gone by since I first held you.  It was such a hard delivery and I was exhausted but as soon as they placed you in my arms a surge of energy went through me and all was well.  It was all so worth it and the only medicine I needed was holding you.  What a beautiful baby you were and a lovely double digit daughter you are.  Still with one of my favorite laughs in the world and all that hair, such a blessing.  Love you and God bless you this year.

Mom







4 comments:

  1. Yes, Danika is an amzing sister. So glad she is mine. Happy birthday Danika. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Danika! You are beautiful and may the Lord bless you always as you serve and honor him! :) I can not believe I just knew this little girl, now becoming a young lady!!! Gracie had so much fun tonight!!!

    Love,
    Mrs. Argon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.