family photo

family photo

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Christmas in July for homeschoolers

The books have arrived!!!  It is so fun to go through our school books for the next year.   Almost like Christmas.   I try to do my best to save as many books as I can from year to year.  Then I have to pick and choose what we need.  Like I have the kids write test answers on a separate paper so we can reuse the test.  I didn't used to do that but it does save on the money,  Sometimes I find myself missing some books I really needed and some time I do pretty good.  Hopefully this year was a success.  Have a blessed day.

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I so know what you mean we look fowerd to it aswell And that is awseome that yall do Abeka, we to to:-)




    Blessings,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.