family photo

family photo

Monday, July 30, 2012

weekend camping

This weekend we got to camping with our dear friends and their 9 kids.  So much fun.  We pulled in our camping spot and the people next to us had 5 little boys.  The youngest was 6 month and the oldest was around 9.  Apparently they put us in the right section.  As we left to go camping I was feeling a bit queazy.  I thought I would try out sea bands and I felt pretty good.  I'm back to the queazies again.  So, it was either the fresh air of the the bands.  I may have to try the bands again.


David got a little motor for his canoe and tried it out fishing.  The fishing didn't go real well but the motor was awesome.
 The campground had a cute little beach and water rafts to play with.  We had a great time.  Isabella doesn't sleep in when we go camping.  So, early in the morning we got to go for our walk.  We saw 19 pelicans out swimming in the river.  It was amazing.
 Some of my favorite times are sitting around the camp fire.  Peaceful weekend.
Just thought this was a cute picture.  Hope you all had a great weekend to.  God Bless

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.