family photo

family photo

Monday, July 23, 2012

Reaction

Well, I guess this time we really shocked some people.   I get a kick out of reactions.  I really didn't think anyone would be real shocked because we love having kids and truly believe they are a blessing.  But I was wrong. The reactions we have received have been so funny.  The kids were very excited and a couple said "I knew it, I knew it."  That night I went to a party and most were full of smiles, one asked if I was sad (not in the least), one said she just couldn't get her head around it, and several were quite excited but very shocked.  One of my Bright Lights girls keeps congratulating me every time she sees me.  The last time she saw me she said "Congratulations, I know I keep saying that but Wow!!! seven is a lot of kids."   That just makes me laugh.  It is so funny that this is such a shocker to people.  A friend of mine said "you really caught me off guard this time."  My husbands favorite comments are the ones who ask if we know how this happens.  His reply is, "Have you seen my wife?"  That always makes me laugh.  My dear friend called me right away and was so excited.  Sierra handed me the phone and said "There is some very excited person on the other line."  What a blessing.  I love the excited people.  The miracle of a new life is truly that, a miracle so here begins a photo journal of my growth.  I promise not all my posts will be about the baby, but for those who delight in babies I will keep an update here and there.  I get very large and start showing right away so don't be too shocked.  I have started feeling queazy here and a few other signs.  These are encouraging and exciting.   Have a great day and to God be the glory.
Alicia 6 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.