family photo

family photo

Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy 11th Birthday Danika!

It is such a beautiful day to celebrate the 11th Birthday of my fourth child, Danika.  Danika has one of my favorite laughs in the whole world and is such a help.  I enjoy watching her as she is growing into such a beautiful young woman of God.  She is tender hearted, a go getter, and such a helper.   I am so blessed to call her my daughter.  One of my favorite moments this year was watching her conquer her fear, on the blast off ride.   It puts a smile on my face today.  What a trooper.  Love you so much Danika, Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Mom






Wow what amazing hair and this is after it got layered

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Danika! She has such beautiful hair! Love her dearly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Ivy, hope to see you soon, Danika

      Delete
  2. Wow, she has matured. She is not a little girl anymore. Her hair is beautiful. Happy Birthday Danika!!!!

    Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, and say hi to Gracie for me, Danika

      Delete
  3. What great pictures! Happy Birthday Danika! You are a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.