family photo

family photo

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Walking and Birthday Pictures

Aidric has been taking steps here and there but this weekend he finally decided to go for it.  He is so excited about walking and I'm sure it helps that every step he takes is greatly applauded by his adoring fans (family).  
Yes


Ok I'm getting the hang of this



Now I got it
 Isabella's birthday we went to kids play place.  Isabella loves the carousal.  She had a great time and Aidric got to experience the carousal also.  



Hope you are all having a great day.  God Bless, Alicia

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY!! A year old! Wow, I feel like I just held him as a newborn. Time goes TOO fast. He looks SOOOOO much like his daddy. Cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.