family photo

family photo

Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy 23rd Anniversary

Our anniversary this year was just a few days after Aidric was born.  So our wonderful daughters set up a table in our room, made us menus and served us dinner a friend had brought.  Aidric slept peacefully beside us as our daughters served us and refilled our glasses.  What a beautiful way to celebrate our anniversary with the children God has blessed us with.   I am so grateful to be spending this life with my husband of 23 years now.  I know when we married we had no idea the wonderful things God had in store for us.  Blessed is an understatement.  Thank you David for being my husband and companion.  Thank you Lord for blessing our marriage.  

Our table 

The menu


Adric updated picture.  My little boy.  
God bless and have a great day.

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. That is SO sweet Alicia!! You ARE blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it is so great to have such helpful children. I do feel blessed.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.