family photo

family photo

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

Pie crusts ready to be filled

So much better filled.  May you be filled with God's joy and peace this season.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I am truly thankful for all God has blessed us with.  First and for most I am thankful for my God and Savior.  How grateful I am for my relationship with my Lord.  I am blessed with an amazing husband and beautiful children.  My close friends are such blessing and a great encouragement.  This week I have been able to spend time with many of the above.  Friday night I enjoyed time with friends making cards, Saturday was spent first with a tea baby shower for my dear friend Amy, who is expecting their 9th child, followed by tea with my mom and grandmother, and later shopping with my husband.  Sunday night dinner and games with my parents, grandparents and sister and her husband.  Tuesday night was a wonderful evening with Mark and Amy and their 8 kids and Chad and Jessica and their 5 kids.  The house was full of fellowship and laughter.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we will spend the day with my in laws and some of my husband's family.  With preparations already begun for the big feast tomorrow, I have already been blessed with so much this week, that tomorrow is just a bonus and a day to reflect on all that I am truly thankful for.   Remember that all blessings are from the Lord and be thankful.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.