family photo

family photo

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Another Adult in the Family

Here she is, now an adult and ready to move on.  It has been our joy and privilege to watch Sierra grow into such a beautiful young woman who loves the Lord.  We are sitting here watching her "baby video."  Yes, time sure does fly by.  She was such a cutie and brought and continues to bring such love into our lives.

Alexander, Ivy, and Weston were able to make it down for a family birthday party.  We celebrated both Danika and Sierra's birthday with family.  The bbq turned out great.  It was so wonderful to have us all together.  I had to take advantage of the moment and get a family photo.  It makes my heart so happy to be with those I love so much.  Sierra made her cake and it turned out amazing.  I made banana ice-cream that was also "spot on." Good times, good family, good fun, and good food, I feel soooo  blessed.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.  God Bless
Alicia






1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday girls! it was so fun having everyone all together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.