family photo

family photo

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Salem Marie

It is with deep sadness that I make this next post.  Today, Brent and Latisha's little girl was born at 21 weeks and went home to be with Jesus.  She weighed in at a whopping 9.8 oz and 10 inches and ohh so very beautiful.  We had the privilege to spend time with her and hold her, touch her little face and love on her as much as we could.  The hospital had an adorable hat, diaper and blanket Latisha could wrap her in and it was comforting to be with her.  We hurt but we know that little Salem Marie is with Jesus and her sibling Payton in heaven and in that we find peace, that one day we will spend eternity with them.

We love you Salem, Dear Heavenly Father,  give her a hug from Grandma.  This life is but a moment in all eternity, we will see you soon.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for  I am your God, I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  (Alex sent this to me, thank you my son.)




12 comments:

  1. We love you so very much Salem, and we can't wait to meet you some day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. I delivered a little boy at 15 weeks. I know the pain. God is so faithful to bind up our wounds. Praying for you all.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sad! I'm so, so, sorry. She is beautiful even through an ultrasound. Praying for the peace of God and strength. Please tell Brent and Latisha we are sorry. Was there a cause? My heart hurts for you all. All my love.
    JEssica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to explain in the following post. Thank you for your prayers and love.

      Delete
  4. So sorry forbyour loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very sorry. I delivered a baby girl at 24 weeks that went home to Jesus as well. My heart goes out to you. You'll be in my prayers! RIP Salem Marie. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so terribly hard, I am sorry for your loss also. Thank you so much for your prayers.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.