family photo

family photo

Monday, November 16, 2015

Fall Pictures

I feel blessed that I was able to take some pictures of one of the most beautiful families I know.  My lovely daughter, Latisha asked me to take their family pictures for their Christmas cards.  I was a bit nervous but am very happy with how they turned out.  It was a beautiful day and my subjects looked lovely so it was easy.   They decided to take the pictures at Brent's college as this time next year he will be graduating!

Tomorrow is August's 5 month birthday.  How fast it goes but he is getting so handsome and big, we are so blessed to have him in our lives.   We tried to get pictures of him but he was not wanting to smile, he was too busy exploring his environment.  He would smile for grandma then by the time I had the camera up, lost his smile.  It would have been wise to have brought a helper to keep him smiling, but the pictures are still great.


Such a sweetie!


he just started sitting up, here he is slowly falling :) 

























2 comments:

  1. These pictures are just wonderful!!! You did a fantastic job :) What a good looking little family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.