family photo

family photo

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Getting Ready

Add caption
Add caption

Add caption

Soon my daughter and son in law will be holding their new little baby.  We are all getting so excited.  The other day Latisha invited the kids and I over for lunch.  She is so very organized and lunch was lovely.  Then we went through her baby's room to see what she still needs and what she is good on.  The room is coming together very nicely.  Latisha likes things done very nicely, while I just like to get things done.  So she let me hang a couple things hesitantly, but wants to wait on a few more items before hanging any more.  That makes total sense but I do get anxious.  Anyway, she is looking so cute and so is the room so here are some cute pictures.  We are so thankful for God's blessings in a healthy, happy pregnancy and are looking forward to a health, happy birth and baby. God Bless, Alicia

The inside of the crib
We got August name hung up
Look at the cute belly peeking out.
The cute outfits hanging in the closet.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo excited!!!!!!! I can't wait to have a little nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you all are excited! Babies bring such JOY! His room is so cute & so is she with the glow of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.