family photo

family photo

Thursday, March 19, 2015

It's Our 25th Anniversary

Here we are celebrating a beautiful milestone in our marriage.  Last October we were able to take our anniversary trip a bit early and go see some of Europe but today is our actual anniversary.  Life is so full of ups and downs and so is a marriage.  Marriage is a commitment and a contract that you make with each other, God, and the State.  There is no perfect marriage and ours is no exception.  We all change and grow, go through good times and bad, get on each others last nerve, and some times wonder "is this really the one God wanted me to marry?"  For that last one if you said "I do," then yep he or she is "the one."  Marriage takes a lot of work, sacrifice, and prayer.  One of the most challenging books I have ever read is "Created to be His Help Meet,"  by Debi Pearl.  I highly recommend it.  So saying all that... Yes, my marriage is wonderful and blessed!  We are two imperfect humans trying our best to live a life full of challenges and blessings, in a effort that our marriage might represents to the world, God and the church.  We have been blessed way more with highs then lows and I am so glad that David chose me as his bride, in our very young youth.  A few years ago I wrote of our love story and you are more then welcome to go back and read it.  I wish I was more blogger wise and had a link but it was in March 2011.  You can scroll to the side bar and click to find it.  But here are a few pictures of us over the years that I hope you will enjoy.  God Bless you all and a very big Happy Anniversary to the Love of my Life,  I love you David!
Alicia

One of our first dates

My Senior Party

Mrs and Mr


Our wedding invitation

our first puppy

our first Christmas

our first cruise

our first ski trip
Our first little boy


our first house

our first daughter

And baby makes 5

A California trip for the two of us

Mexico trip where I chickened out scuba diving.  Made it into the water but not  for long.

Baby Danika

Vacation for a family wedding

family cruise

Then there was Cassandra

Next came Isabella

Rome

Baby Aidric

Our first child to get married

London Tower

Christmas Eve with Expanding family

25th anniversary dessert

Dinner out
Hi!-Bye

8 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.