family photo

family photo

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

May God be Glorified this Holiday Season

Wow!  It has been a while since I have had a moment to sit down and write a post.  So much fun and and holiday good times fill our lives along with the normal craziness of the day.  I am happy to say that a lot of my holiday shopping is done and I feel excited to bless my family on Christmas day.  Every year I try so hard to get the shopping out of the way so we can just enjoy the holiday season and the reason for the season.  The reason being that our Lord and Savior came to earth to make the ultimate sacrifice for our salvation, that we may spend eternity with Him.  It is for this very reason I rejoice, have hope, and am looking forward to eternity, not with worry but with the knowledge that I get to spend eternity with my Lord and with all those who also call him their Lord and have received them as their personal savior.  Yes, it puts a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

Each day we try to make a point of putting Christ in our day and during the holidays we add Christmas songs and stories to our Bible time.  It is so comfy sitting down to begin and end our day in our sparkling living room decorated in celebration of our Saviors birth and having our Bible time and prayer.  I hope that each of you are enjoying the season and reflecting on the greatest gift, Jesus. Have a blessed day.

Alicia

Here is a picture update.

Brent and Latisha's tree and the stockings she made.
She will need to start on a new stocking soon.  Oh and look at their growing kitty

Our living room where we have our Bible and prayer time

My cute little Christmas music box collection

Our first ornament
Brent and Latisha's first ornament

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.