family photo

family photo

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Baby Update

Latisha had her first ultrasound yesterday.  It was so very exciting and I just can't stop staring at the photo of my new grand baby.  She is 13 weeks so no gender reveal.  I have had friends who have found out this early but the Ultrasound tech was a little on the grumpy side and said there was no way.  Interesting.  So far it has been a great Christmas week, with my son and Ivy's engagement and the beautiful picture of Brent and Latisha's new precious gift from God.  We are rejoicing and looking forward to our Saviors birthday party.  Children are truly a gift from the Lord.  God Bless.
Alicia



4 comments:

  1. How precious. So excited for them. Sweet little baby Walters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so excited and I think the baby looks so sweet also.

      Delete
  2. She is so beautiful! I can't wait to "meet" this new baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.