family photo

family photo

Monday, June 3, 2013

The 20's

Wow!!!  Today my son turns 20.  It is so amazing, but a little surreal.  What can I say, you have a baby and you know they're going to grow up and you look forward to it, but with each new stage of life comes a little tinge of "wow, wasn't it just yesterday I took the test and there was this wonderful plus sign that signaled the beginning of a wonderful adventure." Then all the first for both us and him.  First announcements, first morning sickness, first maternity clothes, first ultrasound, first feeling of life moving in my abdomen, first swelling in every part of my body, first labor pains, first cry, first holding OUR BABY, first feeling of intense parental love.  The first went on and on and now our first child to hit 20, yes it is surreal.  We are very blessed with 2nd, 3rd etc...  

Today though we celebrate our first child's birth and thank the Lord for Alexander.  God has so much good in store for you and we are so proud that you have chosen to serve the Lord full time.  I know you will make an amazing pastor some day.  Happy birthday my Sonshine, As long as I'm living my Sonshine you will be.   ...  Mom

Have a great day.

Alicia



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Alex! Wow 20! You are getting old now! Hahaha! :) Hope you had a wonderful bday and hope you are enjoying family time, now that you are home. ]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.