family photo

family photo

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tasting Snow

Finally we got a little snow.  The kids were so excited but because of other commitments they had to leave early so it was just me and the little ones.  It took us half an hour to just find all our snow gear and get dressed but it was worth it.  They were thrilled.  Isabella barely fits in the swing with her coat but thrilled once in there.  Getting her out was quite comical.  I hope no one saw us.  It has been years since I have eaten snow for fear of how healthy it is.  But I was so inspired watching Cassandra chow down. "Mom have a bite."  Well, I tried it.  Yep, it does taste good.  I had forgotten.  Sometimes it is good to let your fears go and live a little.  Taste the snow and have a good day.
God Bless
Alicia



It's all fun.

Our poor little dog getting snow stuck to him.

Such cuties. :)



1 comment:

  1. Funny you got snow. We haven't.

    Loved your Christmas card!!!

    Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.