family photo

family photo

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Everyday

So everday at our home is an adventure.  It is amazing all you can get done one day and then struggle to get anything done the next.  We start each day with a schedule and do our best to do it all and on time.  Rarely a day goes by that it is all done on time. But it gives us goals.  I tried out homeschooling when my son was 4.  It was fun.  I wanted to homeschool all my kids but as time went by it got harder and overwhelming.  I saw other people who homeschooled and seemed to have it all together.  I wished I could go be a fly on their wall and see how they did it.  I must have been doing something wrong because I didn't have it all together and wasn't sure how it was possible to homeschool more than a couple children.  I watched several families throw in the towel and I doubted my own ability.  I found strength through God and he showed me others that I could see as examples.  But most of all he taught me how to homeschool my kids.  It is not easy.  Each child has their personal struggles and each day brings its own challanges.  I do it with God's grace for each day and I seek joy in all things.  Although each homeshool family schedules are different today you can be the fly on our wall.  Here are some pictures of our day.  I hope these bless and encourage.


DADDY OFF TO WORK


FINISH BREAKFAST
BIBLE TIME

BEGIN WITH SINGING

READ BIBLE THEN PRAYER

DANIKA AND SIERRA WORKING ON SCHOOL

LATISHA HARD AT WORK

CASSIE WITH BLANKET TIME

ALEXANDER DOING PIANO LESSONS WITH SIERRA

LATISHA DOING TEACHING CASSIE ABC'S & 123'S

MOM WOKING WITH DANIKA

LITTLE ONES PLAY TIME
NO WE DON'T HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT BUT WE DO OUR BEST TO GROW IN GOD, FAMILY AND LEARNING EVERY DAY.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.