family photo

family photo

Monday, March 19, 2018

Brinley Dedication

A couple Sundays ago, Brent and Latisha had Brinley's baby dedication.  It was so special.  We as a family were able to be there in support to ask the Lord's hand of protection on Brinley and help and wisdom for Brent and Latisha as they raise their beautiful daughter.  It was my birthday, so I felt it an extra special birthday.  Brinley has my middle name, making it even more special.

Later that day we had everyone over for my traditional fondue dinner.  It was wonderful.  All the food turned out so good.  We got to FaceTime Alex, Ivy and Weston and we agreed when they come home we will have to do fondue with them.  It is a lot of work but very worth it.  We finished the evening with games and life is good, and so is God.  Hope you all are having a wonderful day.  God Bless

Alicia
Brinley and Me

Happy family

Aren't they adorable

during the creepy
my helper (August)

now a couple helpers (Aidric and August)

Sierra's first time making my cake.  She did wonderful 

It is an orange cake,  soooo good!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your birthday! and thanks for supporting us during the dedication :)
    Latisha Walter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it all. Your cheese fondue was perfect!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.