family photo

family photo

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Aidric is Four

Our youngest just turned four.  Watching our little man growing is full of laughter.  Aidric is so full of smiles and energy.  He says things the way he sees it and at times can be extremely comical.  I wish I could remember his one liners but in honor of his birthday I thought I would share a couple fun stories.

The other day my mom, Isabella, Aidric, and myself went to McDonalds.  My mom went to the restroom and Aidric said he needed to go too.  When my mom returned Aidric was not with her.  He had decided to use the men's restroom and was calling for me.  Unfortunately he was unable to open his door.  I knocked on the door and no one else was in there.  The stall's door in the men's restroom left only a few inches to the floor.  I could not unlock the door and knew what had to be done.  Yep, that is right, I had to army crawl under the door in the men's restroom.  Aidric said, "Mom, what are you doing?"  I am trying to help you son.  

When Aidric woke up on his birthday, I went into his bedroom and said, "Happy birthday, Son.  Do you feel like a four year old now?"  He looked down at his legs and said, "Nope, I am not four."  "Yes, you are son. Don't you feel like it."  Looking back at his legs he said, "My legs are not any longer, so I am not four yet."

We had a nice birthday party for Aidric with family.  If was a lovely day and Aidric had a great time. He has been really interested in Paw Patrol, so we went for a Paw Patrol theme. We hadn't seen any of the shows but the puppies are cute and look like they are out to save the world so we went with it.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.  Have a blessed day.  On to the next birthday.

Aidric with his piñata 

August taking his turn

Isabella up

Go Cassandra

Broke it

pin the tail on the puppy

Aidric got a fishing pole




I love this picture

Happy Birthday Son!



4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet boy! Love stories and pictures. We had a great time at the party, and Happy Birthday Aidric!!! :)
    Latisha Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Looks like big brother Alex!!!! Wow, how is he so big? Where does time go?! Happy birthday !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.