family photo

family photo

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Birthday Pictures!

I got a little behind on Aidric's and Isabella's birthday pictures.  The weather on their birthdays was not so good for pictures.  So, finally I got them done.  I am pretty happy with most of them.  Aidric did awesome on posing and he is so good at following directions now, but then his smile doesn't always look natural.  Then it was Isabella's turn today.  It takes several of us to get a straight on picture, but she is very happy and all natural.  Danika took some of me and each of them and I just love them.  I love each of my children so deeply and am so thankful to the Lord for giving me each little blessing.  Now we have our first grand baby and wow, the love we have for that little guy!  If we love our children so much just imagine the love the Father has for us.  God is so good!

Have a great day and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Loving this spring weather,
Alicia
























4 comments:

  1. Oh love the pictures! They are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! They are SO cute! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love how their personalities shine through. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.