family photo

family photo

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Danika!

Our dear sweet Danika is celebrating her 12th birthday.  Unfortunately for us, she is away for the day at the Girls Conference with our church.  Thankfully we got her Birthday pictures done yesterday when it was sunny and mostly beautiful.  It was a bit chilly though and she suggested wearing her blanket she got for her birthday.  I think her pictures still turned out great.  It is so fun to watch her turning into such a beautiful young lady and we are so thankful to God for giving Danika to us.  It won't be much longer before she is taller than me.  We took pictures this morning before taking her to the conference and it is amazing to see my little baby girl approaching my height.  Ok, so not a real big accomplishment, but still grabs my heart every time I begin to notice I am starting to look one of my babies eye to eye.  We love you Danika and pray God's richest blessings on you as you seek him in your life.  God Bless,
Mom and Dad

Have a blessed day.
Alicia










7 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good birthday at the conference with me. Happy Birthday.
    Your sister Sierra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a good time at the conference. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Pretty pictures! Happy birthday Danika! Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! You're beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Love hearing from you.